Laser and Skincare Treatment
A solution for any skin type!
About Laser and Skincare Treatments:
Enjoy a customized skincare regimen designed specifically for your skin’s needs. We use both prescriptive and organic skincare products as well as soothing lavendar wax and organic cotton bed linens. Exceptional results and personalized care.
Our Laser applications include:
* Permanent hair reduction on all skin types and tanned skin
* Facial and leg vein treatment
* Treatment of benign epidermal pigmented lesions
* Photo-aged skin
The Best of Both Worlds
Our lasers remove unwanted hair with unsurpassed efficacy and client comfort. That’s due to their revolutionary technology combination of two optimal wavelengths in a single system: the 755-nm Alexandrite laser and the 1064-nm Nd:YAG laser.
We can switch between wavelengths during a single procedure, and select the most appropriate laser for any given hair or skin type. And can also perform multiple procedures on the same client during the same visit.
Easy, Safe, Effective And Fast
* The 755-nm wavelength has high melanin absorption characteristics and proven long-term results for permanent hair reduction and pigmented lesion removal.
* Generates as much as 80% permanent hair reduction after three treatments1
* The skin cooling system is exclusive to Cynosure , Zimmer technology in one compact module, making it best in class for cooling.
* The high-powered 1064-nm Nd:YAG is the safest wavelength for permanent hair reduction on darker skin types and tanned skin. It is also the wavelength of choice for treatment of facial and leg veins—the most common form of vascular lesions.
* Bella’s Elite laser delivers high energy from large spot sizes-ensuring deeper penetration, faster treatment sessions and optimal results.
The Triactive laser encourages the development of noticeably healthier, youthful looking skin by painlessly smoothing out and toning the targeted skin area. Learn more about Triactive.
“80% of adult women have cellulite—the most discussed beauty problem today.”
– American Academy of Dermatology Annual Meeting, Summer 2002
We hope you become a “Bella Lifer”!
Why we love IPL:
1. One very common skin problems is freckles. With IPL photofacial, you can eliminate those nasty freckles in your face, neck, shoulders, chest, arms and legs.
2. Facial redness can also be remedied by this process and helps you get into a clearer, glowing and healthy even skin tone.
3. It helps reduce size of pores of the skin.
4. Broken capillaries can be restored using the IPL photofacial.
5. It corrects sun spots and sun-burned skin.
6. No topical products are used in the process so there is very minimal chance for an onset of allergy.
7. It is anti-aging process – reduce pre-mature lines and wrinkles.
8. It makes your skin firm and your face contoured.
9. IPL does not cause any damage to the skin’s surface so there is no need for long recovery time. You can immediately apply make-up on your face an hour after.
10. No pain and no down time!”
Enjoy our luxurious services:
Laser Touchups $50
Mini Microdermabrasion $45
Laser Facials 4 for $250
Revitalizing Peels $125
Brow Wax $25
Holistic and Prescriptive Skincare Products provided for sale.